Low-Density Partial Remote
(Hybrid and Full Remote Learning Outlines)
Partial Remote or Full Remote Learning may become necessary for all in-person students when recommended by the State of Vermont or New Hampshire or when health concerns within the building arise. In-person students will use pre-established apps and online routines to shift into Partial Remote or Full Remote Learning as needed. Their in-person classroom teacher will also be their Partial Remote or Full Remote Learning teacher.
- Students that started the year in-person would transition to partial or full remote learning with their classroom teachers.
- Students that started the year remotely will continue with their remote learning teachers.
- Attendance is expected 5 days a week and will be done through class online meetings and recorded in the office.
- Virtual platform will be Google Classroom
- Regular academic assignments with specific expectations and feedback will be given by the teacher.
- Students and families will be held accountable for school work and will have opportunities for conferencing, academic coaching and support.
- Content and curriculum will be planned by teachers.
- Students will have access to a technology device as needed.
- Participation in Partial Remote of Full Remote Learning will continue until re-entry to In-Person Learning is possible.