- In-person instruction lead by classroom teacher within class parliaments
- Attendance for in-person students will be 5 days a week (M,T, Th, F 8:10-3:10 and W 8:10-2:10) and will be recorded in the office. Times may vary depending on drop off and pick up schedules.
- If a student who is signed up for in-person learning needs to be absent from school for an extended period of time, education support will be provided remotely until the student is ready to come back to school in person.
- At school, we will be following all health procedures, cleaning recommendations, and safety guidelines as documented in the SAU 70 REOPENING PLAN 2020-21 and A STRONG AND HEALTHY START by the Vermont Agency of Education and the Vermont Department of Health.
- We will be increasing the use of outdoor learning spaces.
- Students will have access to the MCS content and curriculum.
- Teacher emphasis will be on maintaining classroom spaces as welcoming environments for all while still adhering to all health and safety guidelines.
- Teachers will make use of Responsive Classroom, Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS), and other social emotional programs within the school day.
- 504 and IEP supports will be provided at school.
- Specials will “push-in” to the class parliaments, with an emphasis on outdoor learning when possible.
- There will be moderate use of virtual platforms (Google Classroom) when in-person in order to build fluency and comfort with online applications.
- Students will be held accountable for school work and assessments. There will be opportunities during the school day for conferencing, academic coaching, and other forms of support.